ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From <>
Subject AW: .NET Antlib update
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 06:28:41 GMT
This sounds like a nice note for the docs to me ...


>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
>Von: Stefan Bodewig [] 
>Gesendet: Montag, 9. Oktober 2006 21:20
>Betreff: .NET Antlib update
>I finally found time to download and configure the VMWare 
>image of the latest Mono release and tested the Antlib of it.  
>The wsdl2dotnet test still failed there, so it is here to stay.
>The test expects wsdl(.exe) to fail if we pass it an invalid option.
>Strangely the Mono version accepts whatever you throw its way 
>and simply ignores unknown options.  I've simply disabled the 
>test on Mono.
>At the "ildasm fails on .NET 2.0" front I had to disable the 
>test as well as ildasm seems to be seriously broken in 2.0.  
>It claims it couldn't find metadata in any DLL or EXE I've 
>asked it to work on so far.
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: For 
>additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message