ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Hi I need some help
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 02:02:25 GMT
> > I run all the test , but one testcase failed on JDK1.5.0_06
> > the info is

Given the testcase name and given that your name looks Chinese to me
(sorry if I'm wrong) - my guess is that the test is failing because
Ant isn't handling non-ascii characters in the directory path - that
test doesn't fail for me, so you may have exposed a bug in our code
related to internationalization.

Please remember that if you checkout the trunk from svn, you will be
checking out development code - it is not guaranteed to pass all the
tests.

We would be very grateful if you could debug the test and see if you
can debug the code and make a fix to the source code so that the test
passes for you on your platform.

Thanks for making such a significant find on your first checkout of
Ant!  Getting the source and compiling on a different platform than
the rest of us have exposes problems with the code that we haven't
noticed before.

Kev