ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OT - Maven woes
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 07:36:37 GMT
Hi Brett,

Thanks for taking the time to trouble-shoot this - I *really*
appreciate all the help so far.

I've fixed the missing resource problem, but the Manifest file is
still not being updated in the jar file.

I have a Manifest.mf file in my src/main/resources dir, it is being
updated with the build time correctly (and put in
target/classes/META-INF.  I now want this to be used in the jar
plugin:

<plugin>
				<configuration>
					<archive>
            			<manifestEntries>
              				<Build-Time> - ${build.time}</Build-Time>
		            	</manifestEntries>
          			</archive>
				</configuration>
				<executions>
					<execution>
						<goals>
							<goal>jar</goal>
						</goals>
					</execution>
				</executions>
			</plugin>

The jar plugin is simply creating a default manifest file and ignoring
the resources file.  What I really want is the src/main/resources
Manifest.mf to be appended to the end of the auto-generated
Manifest.mf

Kev