ant-dev mailing list archives

From Giovanni Cuccu - CUP2000 <giovanni.cu...@cup2000.it>
Subject Adding InpustStream as build file source
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 12:53:29 GMT
Hi all,
	I'm developing an application and I'm planning to use ant inside my
Java programs to execute generic tasks and projects (the code calling
Ant is taken from
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0502_gawor/0502_gawor.html).

The requirements specify that the build file is provided via tcp/ip
connection and can be viewed as a InputStream.
My approach to solve this problem has been to modify ProjectHelper2 in
order to manage InputStream as source. The class I produced seems
working but before going on I'd like to know:
1)If there is an alternative solution to my problem
2)If my solution fits well into  ant architecture
Thanks in advance,
	Giovanni
--
Giovanni Cuccu