ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release AntUnit 1.0 Beta 1
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:31:13 GMT
I'm definitely in favor of a release but I wonder if
the jar should contain the xsls for convenience.
Since <junitreport> already delegates to <xslt>, and
already knows how to use the classpath to look for the
stylesheet, it doesn't seem like it would take much to
make <junitreport> look in the antunit jar for its
stylesheets.  This way there would be as little as
possible for Ant (or any other antunit user) to do to
get stylesheet updates along with antunit updates.
Sorry I didn't catch this earlier, but... WDYT?

-Matt