ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane bailliez <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: QName in DynamicAttributeNS
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:56:14 GMT

I would say DOM is a bit 'flexible' about that as this was not very much
specified, so implementation more or less allow it and try to do some
kind of magic later one to try to make sense of it. But my understanding
is that you are correct.

You have some info about it though:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-DOM-Level-3-Core-20031107/namespaces-algorithms.html