ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Dropping Win98 Support for 1.7
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:08:14 GMT
Actually, ant.cmd doesn't look like a windows command
file (IIUC just an alternate description for a batch
file) to me.  And if it were (if it is?), my guess
would be, given that normal usage (IMHO) is 'ant
(args)?', that ant.cmd would be sorely underexercised
in comparison to ant.bat due to the fact that Windows
systems (the ones I've seen anyway) normally prefer
.bat over .cmd by virtue of the PATHEXT environment
variable.

In any event, I am also +0.

-Matt