ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quick question about properties
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:01:11 GMT
At one stage, the import task behaved as if
it was added at the end of the build file. This was an
unexpected consequence (bug!) of the initial implementation.
This was changed (I think) in 1.6.1 or 1.6.2, so that the import behaved
as if it was inline. I have just checked the manual for the
<import> task and can see no reference to imported files
being added to the end of the file. Can you point out where
you have seen this reference so that it can be modified.
Thanks,
Peter