ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project test-ant (in module ant) failed
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:13:14 GMT
On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com> wrote:

> How long has it been since we ran tests?

In Gump?  Not sure.  Somehow some fragile notion of dependency
inheritance I used in our gumo descriptor broke and I didn't notice -
and we didn't notice since our test target silently exits if junit
isn't around.

Locally?  I hardly ever run any forked tests.  Ages ago, I'd say.

> The tests still run for me locally, but I followed the code back
> into ProjectHelper2.RootHandler for the entity resolution... but in
> my experience it's difficult to get logging detail (for further
> debugging) during the unit test...
>
> Looking at ProjectHelper2 again, it might be a bug in
> FileUtils.fromURI() on Unix systems or Linux
> specifically?

I don't think so.  I can't find antlib2.xml in my working copy at all.

Stefan