ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tar and resource collections
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:31:17 GMT
On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> now, I have  built and tested the current HEAD under Windows 2000,
>> cygwin, JDK 1.5 and I get a lot of errors in the testcases.
>
> Passed for me, otherwise I wouldn't have committed it.  But I now
> see them fail in Gump as well.

Found it.  ArchiveFileSet has (had ;-) two setSrc() methods, one
taking a File and the other one taking a Resource argument.  Since
Resource has a String-arg constructors, both are potential attribute
setters to IntrospectionHelper.

On my machine IntrospectionHelper picks the File version, on your's
and on vmgump it is the Resource one.  in the later case, it is not a
FileResource and we get the exception.

Stefan