ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/dotnet WsdlToDotnet.java
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:39:34 GMT
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org> wrote:

> Does mono handle a list of schemas/urls to schemas after the first
> file?

$ man wsdl
wsdl(1)                                                   wsdl(1)

NAME
       wsdl - Mono's Web Service Proxy Generator

SYNOPSIS
       wsdl [options] [path | url]

looks like a single argument.

> ps, Stefan, does this mean you are writing SOAP stuff?

Even worse, SOAP with ASP.NET as server side and probably also .NET on
the client end.  Still trying to figure out whether I can avoid
installing VS.NET (and Windows in the first place).

Stefan