ant-dev mailing list archives

From d..@dotech.com
Subject Re: mutex tasks
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:11:10 GMT
I've just dome some testing in XP. The locks are simply zero length files and
nothing more. Also, because of the random backoff approach, I think it would be
pretty robust. To clean up any locks left over from previous attempts, a
mastster scheduler could simply remove all files in the locks directory. Should
I post code, and a build file example? I could also submit a patch to bugzilla
with all the stuff attached.

David