ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Ant 1.6.2 TODO list
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:17:34 GMT
What should be written there?
- Ant 1.6.2 is ready for final build if all TODOs are done?
  Which means that we need a timeframe. E.g. my next (actual) topic
  is the Continuus section. But I´d to wait because the job needs much
  time at the moment.
  I think I´ll need until June for that - then testing :-) Should it
  be part of 1.6.2 or not?

Jan