ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject AntLikeTasksAtTopLevelTest
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:19:17 GMT
For quite some time now (ever since I have dealt with
the Ant testcases) I have had this test fail every
time.  Does this happen to anyone else?  It seems that
the expected exception message is different from the
actual due to the fact that the actual message has
been wrapped by
ProjectHelper.addLocationToBuildException().  I have
been unable to find, so far, any reason this should
ever have worked differently.  I could modify the test
case to make it pass... but that's not really the
point of a test case, is it?  So has anyone else had
this problem?  Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,
Matt