ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Packaging new Ant tasks for submission?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:07:45 GMT
> Ok...
>
> Could someone point out which xml doc is used to generate
> that? Is it part
> of the proposal/xdocs stuff or something entirely different?
>
> Where in the manual are external tasks listed? All I see if Core and
> Optional. Also, could I add a link to my help page to the SCM
> Tasks section
> of the "Overview of Ant Task" page and get that submitted?
> That would at
> least allow people to easily see that we support Ant...

The external task page is generated from /xdocs/external.xml [1]. See
[2] for the generation process. When I was talking about adding the manual
I (personally) thought about a reference in "Overview of Ant Tasks" [3] and

[1]
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ant/xdocs/external.xml?content-
type=text%2Fplain
[2] http://ant.apache.org/faq.html#creating-faq