ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: failonerror; general solution
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:45:34 GMT
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003, Dale Anson <danson@germane-software.com> wrote:

> The source for ant-contrib's <trycatch> has your name as the author,
> so "them" is "you"??!

"I" am part of "them" and have already agreed to sign all papers that
are needed (if that is needed at all, given I've already signed a
couple of other papers with the ASF).

But there is one other author of that task who'd have to sign a
software-grant.

And there is the Ant-Contrib project as such.  The license states that
the Ant-Contrib project would hold the copyright, whatever that could
mean for a bunch of hackers having commit access to a common CVS
module at sourceforge (the project legally isn't more than that).  I'd
love to have clearance by Matt and Curt before proceeding.

I'm not as eager to see the tasks in Ant proper as others, that's why
I haven't taken any initiative here (in Apache speak, that's the
difference between my +0 and the +1s that have been cast by others).

Stefan