ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ANT 1.6: Caught BuildExceptions with Ided datatypes
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:34:31 GMT
On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, Jose Alberto Fernandez
<jalberto@cellectivity.com> wrote:

> This is while executing a target that has nothing to do with these
> <path>s.  Although it seem to continue, the scarry part is that one
> does not know if the <path> will be are being actually damaged

It won't.

> Why am I getting this errors?

Because the debug logging code invokes toString on the Path instance
and this one will (try to) expand the FileSet.

> Could this be a backward compatibility issue?

It's just a change in the logging, it really isn't as sever as it
looks.  Maybe we should lower the logging level to verbose or
something.

Stefan