ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: failonerror; general solution
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:27:35 GMT
Would it be easier for you to change antcontrib so it ships as
an ANTLIB, and then just get an agreement on ANT shipping a binary
distribution?

There would be no copyright involved in that case (since we are talking
about binaries).

With that the only detail in ANTCORE would be whether we try to autoload
this tasks at
startup or the user needs to enable them.

It seems like a good solution to me, this code is very stable and has
not change in a long time.

Jose Alberto