ant-dev mailing list archives

From Per Olesen <pole...@nordija.com>
Subject ejbclientjar task - separate project?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:17:40 GMT
Hi,

The bugzilla bug 23396 (enhancement) with a new "ejbclientjar" task has not
been touched by anyone yet.

I've been wondering if I instead should do what many others have done, namely
creating a project at sf.net and place the new task there, and then simply
get it referenced from "External Tools and Tasks" ?

I still do think the task should be a integrated part of ant (though optional
task) because it is a part of J2EE/EJB-development, which ant already
contains some tasks for.

But I'm having trouble keeping up with the dev-ant-list. This is a *very* high
traffic list (you are working hard guys :-), and currently I'm only following
the list to see if anyone should start looking at the task.

What do you committers say? Would you rather like the task inside ant, or
should I just take it to sf.net instead?

Regards, Per

--
Per Olesen @ Nordija A/S - www.nordija.com - main#: +45 70 20 25 10
email: polesen@nordija.com - cell#: +45 23 38 95 81