ant-dev mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/docs/manual/CoreTypes custom-programming.html
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:29:03 GMT
This is due to a coding oversite that I just
noticed yesterday.

The reason is that for some reason task/type names are case-sensitive
and names figured out by introspection are not.

These are normally handled by two different areas of code but
for the add(typedef) introspection, the name is handled by both areas of
code hence the oversite.

I am commiting a fix for this now.

Peter