ant-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Antonio Martinez <janto...@dit.upm.es>
Subject ant javac task fails with kaffe + build.compiler=extJavac
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:33:24 GMT
Environment:
Linux RedHat 9
kaffe-1.1.2
ant-1.5.4

Take a look at this item:
<target name="compile" depends="init"
      description="Compile the java code">
    <javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}" compiler="kjc">
        <classpath refid="project.class.path"/>
    </javac>
</target>

When using compiler="kjc" works fine, but if
change to compiler="extJavac" I get these errors:

[javac] Compiling 2 source files to
/home/jantonio/public_html/work/test/build
[javac] Kjc: invalid option -- :

Attached comes output on "ant -v -debug"

Talking with kaffe people they suggested me that perhaps
"compiler=extJavac" behaviour should try to detect which
compiler is to be used and adjust invoice parametters
according it

cheers
--
Juan Antonio Martinez <jantonio@dit.upm.es>