ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xdocs - link to wiki?
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:26:44 GMT
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003, Erik Hatcher <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com>
wrote:

> What are folks thoughts on this?
>
> 	http://weblogs.java.net/pub/wlg/274

I'd be very careful with pulling down examples for our tasks from a
page that anybody can edit (mostly anonymously) and include it in our
distribution as definitive reference information.

I'm even hesitant to do it for online docs.

Can I get the Wiki (whichever wiki) to send things like commit mails?
I really do not want to browse dozens of pages (as we have dozens of
tasks) every day to monitor them - and I certainly do not want to get
mails for pages that do not contribute to the Ant manual, of course.

Stefan