ant-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Kalidindi <Harsha.Kalidi...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Re: modify classpath for a following compile ..
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 13:10:42 GMT
Jesse:

><javac> can use a reference to a <classpath> defined elsewhere in the
>project.
>
>In <mytask> you can build a org.apache.tools.ant.types.Path object and
>then add it to the project with Project.addReference(). Then your
><javac> target can use the reference.

         Thanks. Works nicely.

Regards,
Harsha

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and legally privileged information. We do not waive
confidentiality or privilege by mis-transmission. If you have received this
communication in error, any use, dissemination, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited; please destroy all electronic and paper copies and
notify the sender immediately.