ant-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Kalidindi <Harsha.Kalidi...@morganstanley.com>
Subject modify classpath for a following compile ..
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 21:27:57 GMT
Hi:

         I have question about Tasks and setting Classpath ..

         <project>
           <target>
             <mytask>
             </mytask>
             <javac .../>
           </target>

         </project>

         I am implementing mytask. Can I change/modify the classpath in
mytask's execute so that when javac runs, the new classpath is picked up?

Thanks,
Harsha

Harsha.Kalidindi@MorganStanley.com 212.762.4165

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and legally privileged information. We do not waive
confidentiality or privilege by mis-transmission. If you have received this
communication in error, any use, dissemination, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited; please destroy all electronic and paper copies and
notify the sender immediately.