ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit FormatterElement.java JUnitTask.java
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 14:32:58 GMT
While this can be a slippery slope if applied to all tasks/elements (I
agree), it really has a lot of value in the case Peter mentions.
XDoclet could also benefit from such a scheme (but it currently
doesn't).

XDoclet uses DynamicConfigurator, though, so it could be implemented
using that mechanism rather than explicit support for if/unless.

	Erik