ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <stock...@magma.ca>
Subject Re: list a content of a directory
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 21:13:38 GMT
On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 16:30, Dibi, George wrote:
> I am trying to display a directory content. Please see attach for trace out.
> Does any body know what I should do? Thanks

Your trace attachment was stripped, please include inline.

'dir' is not an executable, but rather a built in shell command. You
must specify the shell as the executable (cmd on WinNT, command on
Win9x). You might also be able to use 'vmlauncher=false' with your
current setup, but as I have no Windows machines about, I cannot verify
this.

--
Jesse Stockall <stockall@magma.ca>