ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jdepend error
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 15:52:01 GMT
On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>
wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:38 am, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>
>>
>> wrote:
>> > The version of jdepend I have hanging around for building Ant is
>> > not compatible with the recent changes
>>
>> Any chance to find out which version that is?
>
> Not really - just jdepend.jar.

OK.  JDepend's release history says, setFilter has been introduced in
2.5 - I've updated the manual to that effect.

Could you please compile the task and run some simple metrics?  Maybe
you could also use the nested <exclude> element and see whether it
works as intended (i.e. print a warning and go on creating the
report).

Thanks

        Stefan