ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Test failures (Gump is coming to tell us anyway ...)
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 06:39:22 GMT
Like for Jesse, testTailSkip and testTailLinesSkip fail on Linux for
me, I bet it is a line ending problem.  As the nightly Gump build is
performed on Linux as well, we are going to get nagged.

In addition, testScriptFilter fails.  It seems as if the new filter
was using the old IBM BSF package names, while the rest of Ant has
switched to Apache BSF.  The later is on my CLASSPATH, so bsf.present
gets set and the test is run, but fails due to a
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/bsf/util/BSFEngineImpl.

I'll try to look into them later today but wouldn't mind if anybody
else was faster 8-)

Stefan