ant-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: 1.5.3 Release
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 06:36:35 GMT
congrats to all, I'm just the odd fresh one on this list...

So maybe I'm just well placed for nothing that after the
established popularity (which by the way it extends towards the
other apache and jakarta projects is a real boost for the larger
community at hand here) one might forget to thank a whole lot of
individuals joining forces and making a difference.

keep it up...
-marc=