ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using files in classpath in task file=""
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 07:52:56 GMT

Stefan Bodewig wrote, On 08/04/2003 9.07:
> On Mon, 07 Apr 2003, Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>What should I send a patch for?
>

> For now, new attributes would be better IMHO.

Yes. Solution to the problem, and extra goodies later.

> But why stick with the
> resource protocol?  Can't Xalan deal with stylesheets loaded via http?

Please excuse me, I'm a PITA, but with all these mails I got a bit lost B-)

You mean use a full URL? Would that not confuse and create problems when
we do move to a VFS?

So you mean:

  <xslt in="a" out="b" style-url="the/url/to/the/style"/>

?

And

  <import url=""/>

?