ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] <propertycopy>
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:55:07 GMT
On Monday, April 21, 2003, at 10:38  AM, Conor MacNeill wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 07:19 pm, Erik Hatcher wrote:
>> I use <propertycopy> from ant-contrib a lot.  I propose that it be
>> migrated to Ant's HEAD.  Objections?
>>
>> +1
>>

> Who is the copyright owner? I think it is up to them to donate the
> code - we
> cannot just absorb it.

Oh, ok.... I was under the impression that the code in ant-contrib was
being primed for contribution to Ant itself.  There is an @author tag
on the source code, but its using the Apache Software License.

I could re-implement it (clean-room, even, as I didn't even see the
code, just the license), or could someone on the ant-contrib group
inquire to see if its fair game to migrate?

Thanks,
	Erik