ant-dev mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: antlib
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:37:33 GMT
Ok,
I have synced up locally.

I commented back in reading ant resource files and did not
place the ant.xml in the jar file.

I can confirm that taskdef still works with invidual tasks and properties.
(tested using ant-contrib)
dynamicelement still works.

I ran the unit tests and all the tests pass except the following:

TaskdefTest:
    test5 failed - it did not throw an exception
AntTest:
    test4
    testLogfilePlacement
    testInputHandlerInheritance
    testRefId
    testUserPropertyWinsInheritAll
    testOverrideWinsInheritAll
    testOverrideWinsNoInheritAll
ProjectTest
    testAddTaskDefinition
    testTaskDefinitionContainsKey
    testTaskDefinitionContains

Included is the a gziped diff file (cvs diff -u) against current CVS of
Project.java

Peter