ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: ssh exec task...
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 06:57:08 GMT
Hi Rob,

I haven't been following the ant dev list for a couple of weeks, I've
been busy with other things. I see you've made progress with the ssh
exec task. I had output from the one I wrote going to the log, would you
mind sending me your code and maybe I can see how to get it to output to
the log? Or is it in cvs somewhere?

Dale