ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Ant as a top-level project
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:13:19 GMT
*ugh* - politics!   Not my forte at all.

I have been getting reorg and now community e-mails but I haven't been
able to follow them closely.  I'm +1 on Centipede becoming a subproject
of Ant (why not?), but if there are hidden agendas or other weird
effects of ant.apache.org, then I'm +0 - I didn't realize it was to pull
it out from under Jakarta.

I'm -1 on politics!  :)

	Erik