ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: versioning projects with the ant runner
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 20:08:19 GMT

Diane Holt wrote:
> I think <include> task that Costin is working on will take care of this
> sort of thing, since it allows you to reference properties. (Of course, if
> you're only needing to build one version of your app per workspace, you
> can avoid the whole issue and just let your SCM do the work for you :)

Oh, and let me add that I've committed it to Centipede CVS, and it's
working nicely.

And also, the top-level task stuff is indeef helpful, since I found out
that I can xslt toplevel and then import the buildfile I've just
generated! :-O

I'm happy that my import patch helper respark this stuff, and Costin's
embed proposal with the import stuff is really neat =:-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -