ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XML Documentation Generation
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:42:18 GMT
It mostly uses anakia http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/anakia.

Some documentaition on how to do projects using the default jakarta setup (ie
stylesheets and document format) is avaiable at
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jakarta-site2.html.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and
all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women.
Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at
twenty-one than you did at ten.                --Jules Feiffer (cartoonist)