ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Somebody on this list has the Klez virus
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:53:25 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Tulley" <JTULLEY@novell.com>

Unfortunately there is not much we can do...if you look at the ip you will
see various senders from all over the world. It has calmed down recently for
me and I only receive a couple each week as well as a bounced email from
time to time but this is far from the flow I received when I went on
vacation during april/may...roughly just imagine about 300 emails with the
Klez virus and Korean spam per week and you get the picture...my admin was
also becoming crazy as he was receiving a warning email for each virus going
through the mail server.

Now I only get about 50 Korean spams a week... lucky me ! I had to write a
rule to send to junk all emails that were using a korean charset but a
couple are still going through sometimes.

In short. No need to write me if you are using a Korean charset :o)