ant-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: Object oriented builds [was Mutant Documentation]
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:18:54 GMT

What we're doing in maven land seems awfully ant like, and has fallen out
of our attempts to build a reusable, callable ant process.

Maybe some point down the track the ideas will merge.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

           "Erik Hatcher"
           <jakarta-ant@ehat
           chersolutions.com                                            To
           >                        "Ant Developers List"
                                    <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
           06/24/02 01:15 PM                                            cc

                                                                       bcc
           Please respond to
            "Ant Developers                                        Subject
                 List"              Re: Object oriented builds [was Mutant
                                    Documentation]