ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant-myrmidon/buildtools/src/java/org/apache/myrmidon/build AntTypeTagHandler.java
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 00:22:13 GMT
At 05:27 PM 6/12/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>BTW, can we change whatever it is that updates the web site, to build the
>javadocs and type docs?

All that happens is a cvs up (which sucks all of site/docs) onto website.
However we can get it to be built by gump every night by adding to gump
descriptor. However we would need to then run a custom script post-gump
execution to update website .. unless of course Stefan got <deliver> tag
working?

Cheers,

Peter Donald
everyone gets busy on the proof."