ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sameer Soleja" <te...@smashhuevo.com>
Subject fix for making local interfaces work with <ejbjar> task
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:16:50 GMT
Hi, I'm new to this list--and from what I'm understanding of the community,
this is where I'd post bugs and fixes for them...if not, someone please tell
me!

I noticed that if I try to run the <ejb-jar> task on EJB's that have local
(and local-home) interfaces, rather than remote (and home) interfaces, I
wind up with .JAR's that don't include the local interface .class files.
After digging a little in the Ant Optional source code, i made this fix:

(in org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.DescriptorHandler)

in the constants at the top of the page, added:

    private static final String LOCAL_HOME_INTERFACE = "local-home";
    private static final String LOCAL_INTERFACE  = "local";

and in the processElement() method at the bottom of the page, altered the if
to look like this:

        if (currentElement.equals(HOME_INTERFACE)   ||
            currentElement.equals(REMOTE_INTERFACE) ||
            currentElement.equals(LOCAL_HOME_INTERFACE) ||
            currentElement.equals(LOCAL_INTERFACE)  ||
            currentElement.equals(BEAN_CLASS)       ||
            currentElement.equals(PK_CLASS)) {.....

If this is a desirable fix, I'd like to get this into the CVS
repository....thanks!

Sameer Soleja
techy@smashhuevo.com