ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: javadoc changes: have they broken xdoclet?
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 07:58:55 GMT
On Sun, 12 May 2002, Colin Sampaleanu <colinml1@exis.com> wrote:

> Sorry, missed Stefan's commit of a fix (not quite the above) for
> this 2 days ago. I am confused how stuff gets into both the 1.5 and
> 1.6 trees.

1.5 gets bug fixes and 1.6 gets new features (not for 1.5beta).  I've
been told last time around that merging would be easier if we don't
commit the same changes to both branches.

> This only went into 1.5 for the time being, right? (which is why I
> didn't pick it up getting the nightly).

You can pick up the latest (not really nightly) of the 1.5 branch from
<http://icarus.apache.org/~bodewig/gump/ant1.5beta/>.

Stefan