ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick (Gus) Heck" <patrick.h...@olin.edu>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] symlink task
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 20:50:08 GMT
Oh I forgot to mention, I had to build it against 1.5b1 because bug 1550
is not fixed in 1.6 branch. I expect that it will apply just fine there.
I also made a small tweak to build.sh so that the tests run under 1.1
where execute has problems finding ant.home with reletive paths. (my
guess from looking at the problem is that this problem persists through
all java before 1.3 but I havn't proven that.

Gus