ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: [myrmidon] Depends as a task
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 08:34:35 GMT
Isn't there a slight difference if the <target> node includes an "if" or
"unless" attribute?  With the dependencies as tasks (<depend>) I wouldn't
expect them to be executed, whereas when declared within the "depends"
attribute I would expect them to execute before the "if" and "unless"
attributes are evaluated, because that's how Ant does it now, IIRC.

--
knut