ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Moebius <stmoeb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Javadoc task
Date Sat, 04 May 2002 14:32:37 GMT

--- Diane Holt <holtdl@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Stefan Moebius <stmoebius@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Just a humble request:
> > Could you support the "-subpackages" option from Javadoc 1.4?
> > The reason is that packagenames ending with ".java" are assumed to
> be
> > single source files since 1.4. This breaks, for example, the
> > Jakarta-Maven javadoc generation. Using "-subpackages
> > package1:package2..." get's this straight.
>
> See:
>   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=101952493426201&w=2

Hi Diane,
Yes, I've considered this and I guess it works. The problem with this
is that you need different build files depending on the JDK version you
use.  And although I might use this for myself I don't think the Maven
team would want to stick to this work-around.

Stefan

=====
Stefan Moebius       <stmoebius@yahoo.com>
  Wurzener Str. 43        +49 351 8475827