ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Ant 1.5Beta2 ready for test drive
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:50:15 GMT
I have made available for a short test drive by ant-dev
the beta2 build in
http://jakarta.apache.org/~umagesh/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.5Beta2/

Please take a look and let me know if anything doesn't look
good in it.  If everything is ok, I will move it to the
jakarta release directory tomorrow and make an announcement
to other groups.

Please note that the CVS main trunk and the branch are not
yet ready for further commits.  I will be performing a merge
and tag the trunk and then, you can start commiting once
again.  I will start working on that piece of it after a 6
hour bio-break.

Cheers,
Magesh