ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Beta 2 Action Plan Notice
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 10:07:58 GMT
I plan to start building the second beta in the
afternoon(+) of June 1.  Please try to complete
all your planned commits to the beta1 branch as
well as the 1.6 alpha trunk by the afternoon of
the _31st_.  I will try to open up the tree for
commits as soon as I can on June 1.

I see that there are two outstanding patches -
* the one to Move from Ovidiu
* the one to Selectors from Bruce

Is there anything else?  If nobody gets to
review and commit the above patches by the
aforesaid time, I will do it just before I start
building the second beta.

Cheers,
Magesh

(+)May start in the morning itself if I am able
to connect to a network.