ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Meade" <eme...@geekfarm.org>
Subject RE: ANTLR task improvements
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:24:18 GMT
Glad to hear more people are beefing up the ANTLR task, I wrote it to do
what I needed a year or so ago, since then a few people have added
functionality to it that they have needed.

I'd encourage you to post your source, but only after you have read
Contribute Code or Documentation Patches
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/getinvolved.html

Erik Meade
http://junit.org