ant-dev mailing list archives

From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: jakarta ant 1.4.1/1.5 ant script
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:52:16 GMT
>> Hum, on jpackage and others jakarta rpms, all jars goes into
>> /usr/share/java, same location (à la shared lib in native world).
>
>But there are optional task that require libraries you don't provide
>RPMs for.  Is there one for Starbase?

I loaded my Eclipse IDE with ant 1.4.1 project and tried
to solve dependencies problems, but there is just too many
external commercials products (weblogic, starteam, vaj) which
prevent us from making rpm for all of them.

Worst, the situation is still unclear if we could provide rpm
for Sun api like javamail, jaf.

That's why I asked you this week how did you build the optional
jar (you should have all the required jars, even the commercials)