ant-dev mailing list archives

From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: [JPackage-devel] FW: jakarta ant 1.4.1/1.5 ant script
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:59:02 GMT
>You might want to clean up the .conf a bit, the fact it was taken from
>tomcat shows (and we really don't need either LANG ot jit options for
>ant)

There are commented ;)

>The big problem I see in the sh is there are lots of paths without
>enclosing "", wich will break as soon as someone inputs
>directories with
>spaces.

In ant original or in my adds ?

>And do you really need to cygwinize all these paths at the end of the
>script when most of the work as alredy been done before ?

This ant script is the standard from 1.5 (no more our old one)
handling directly rpmmode, better for all of us (rpm packagers/ant devs).

Nota that I use this updated ant script in my latest 1.4.1 rpm ;)

attached diff between latest script from cvs and the proposed one...