ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: AntTest Test Failure: WinNT 4.0, JDK 1.3.0_02, 1.4.0_b92
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 14:39:59 GMT

I suggest using a KeepAliveOuputStream around the console output.
It's lost in o.a.a.util, I commited it from rjunit sandbox in order to use
it later for junit and other stuff (so that we could remove all these
redundant if out != System.out, etc...). The later will really be later, but
sounds like it could be useful for this now ?